Follow-up on Ruby IDEs
After my original post on trying out Ruby IDEs, I’ve been working with Komodo Edit for the last 2 weeks. I found it a bit awkward and with the large number of files in the MarkUs project, I found that searching was extremely slow and didn’t always find keywords that I knew where actually in file(s).
So today, I installed Aptana RadRails, which looks a lot like Eclipse. So far, it looks like a major improvement on Komodo Edit and I am looking forward to working with it. It is significantly faster than Komodo Edit was.
Filed under: Ruby on Rails | Leave a Comment
Tags: ide, setup